Strategy is in our DNA
We were founded over 30 years ago with the idea of bringing classical strategy consulting disciplines to product, franchise and business unit decisions. We are 100% dedicated to the life sciences with expertise that spans across functional areas and across the product life cycle. We don’t stop at the simple or obvious, we dig deeper to unearth unique insights and partner with our clients to build winning strategies.
A team-based approach that is client focused and impact oriented
Working at Putnam provides a unique opportunity to acquire extensive and practical understanding of the dynamic world of life sciences from world-class internal and external experts. The strategic nature of our work allows our team members to have an outsized impact on decisions that shape the future of healthcare. The team-based approach lets you work side by side with amazing, bright, and humble individuals.
With merit-based promotions and rotation across different types of cases and therapeutic areas, we provide unparalleled opportunities to excel and grow. A friendly and energetic environment awaits in each of our offices.
With a track record of strong growth and a bright future ahead, opportunities abound to be a part of new initiatives and responsibilities and contribute to the next chapters of Putnam’s story.
Committed to Development and Intellectual Curiosity
Putnam’s close-knit and supportive culture reflects the collective efforts of all our team members from Associates to Partners. As a company our product is our people and we never forget that. We are committed to supporting the continued growth of all our employees through a range of activities:
- Formal training curriculum for new hires
- Structured series of training symposia tied to professional development milestones
- Monthly firmwide meetings to share key learnings from recent client engagements and connect on relevant firm news and events
- Robust mentor program
- Commitment to continuing education ranging from industry conference attendance to certificate and degree programs (e.g., MBA)
- Regular firm-wide diversity forums that aim to ensure our workplace remains a welcoming and dynamic environment for everyone
- A commitment to team-based approaches that emphasize hands-on learning